LUCA UI for Silverlight is a collection of flexible layout controls for Silverlight 4. Basically, using these controls you can create the same type of user-definable UI that Visual Studio and Expression Blend have.
- MenuStrip - a full-featured menu control, supporting adornments, accelerator key text, and nested sub-menus
- Menu - a menu control for the MenuStrip
- MenuItem - a menu item control for the Menu
- Window - a dockable window, which also supports a LUCAMenuStrip control if desired.
- TabbedWindow - a dockable window that can container multiple tabbed content areas, which are detachable/attachable from the window
- TabItem- content item for the LUCATabbedWindow
- ToolBar - a dockable auto-orienting toolbar.
- ToolBarItem - content item for the LUCAToolBar
- StackPanel - A flexible container which allows other LUCA controls to dock, undock, etc.
- LayoutPanel - The root layout for LUCA controls
Additionally, the library provides the following other capabilities:
- Drag & Drop sub-framework - register your own controls and it just works
- Commanding Extension - easier command bindings
- Binder extension - helps bind elements with relative sources, etc,
based on this work by Colin Eberhardt
- Identicon control - a Silverlight implementation of
this codeplex project
- Powerful Xaml Query Extensions - Some using Rx for Silverlight.
For a working demo of this framework (using a version of
Xamla on top of the framework) can be found here:
I've posted some videos of my in-progress development of LUCA UI on my Google+ profile